DEVIN MOREN STUDIO
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 4 November 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") before conducting business with Devin Moren Studio and associated parties
Your access to and use of provided services and products is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who work with Devin Moren Studio.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not conduct business. If you do not read these terms yet still conduct business, Devin Moren Studio is not liable for any issues that may arise.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the website tabbed “prints", you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your …
· Delivery address
· Choice of product (print size and or materials use in the product)
· Payment methods
Devin Moren Studio and associated content available on the site is copyrighted by Devin Moren Studio and associated parties under the U.S Copyright Act at 17 U.S.C 106.
Occasionally, Devin Moren Studio will produce works–for-hire: content that is produced for a client; in which the rights are passed unto the customer who paid for the content.
Furthermore, Devin Moren Studio observes the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. With such, Devin Moren Studio observes that our webhosting service is not liable for any infringements regarding the offender and the producer.
If a site visitor seeks to use a photograph shown on the site, one must contact an affiliate of the group.
Devin Moren Studio and associates reserve the right to the following:
· The ability to withhold images for any reason should they be deemed unusable or not within boundaries of professional work.
· The ability to withhold content in the event of unfulfilled funds and or late payment.
· The ability to rise prices of products and rates for hourly work.
· The ability to withhold business information regarding other clients work.
· The ability to cancel orders for any reason limiting the fulfillment; so long as the client is refunded.
· The ability to cancel a job with at least 24 hours’ notice.
· The ability to withhold content containing subjects without the approval of the client who paid for the content.
o TO CLARIFY WITH AN EXAMPLE: We reserve the right to withhold images of people at events who did not pay for the images if the client (who hired an associate of Devin Moren Studio) does not allow us to send said images.
When conducting business, Devin Moren Studio and affiliates provide these rights to clients:
· In the case that a client is not happy with content produced, they receive full reimbursement in the form of more content (essentially redoing the project). **This does not mean money reimbursement as time is a factor in refunding**:
o EXAMPLE: If a member of Devin Moren Studio does a shoot for a client, they spend x hours working. The photos may not be sufficient, but a refund cannot be issued for the time spent, only for the photos. Value of photos is difficult to pinpoint; therefore, the producer will provide sufficient work in a second session as compensation.
· The amenability of production and or post production: a client may schedule time with Devin Moren Studio and affiliates to collaborate on what the finished product should look like. This may entail fees for time working.
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by https://devinmorenstudio.com
Devin Moren studio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Devin Moren Studio may not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.